St. Patrick’s Day will be here before you know it and there is no better way to celebrate than a party! These St. Patrick’s Day party game ideas are hilarious and perfect for any of your parties!
St. Patrick’s Day Party Game Ideas
1. Take all the kiddos on a Saint Patrick’s Day treasure hunt. This will keep them busy and ensure they have a good time!
2. Turn on the tunes and play musical shamrocks. They will be laughing the whole time.
3. Keep your eyes peeled for the items on the squares! Get everyone involved in Saint Patrick’s Day bingo! I promise you it is a good time.
4. You’ll kids will love bobbing for lucky charm “marchmellows!” It’s a teat and a game in one!
5. See who’s the fastest at stacking their marshmallows with chopsticks! It’s a lot harder than it looks!
6. Have everyone make their own Irish balloon rocket and see whose leprechaun wins. This is a favorite in my house.
7. Play the rainbow math game for a bit of a challenge. It is a good way to keep the kiddos focused for awhile.
8. Who doesn’t love a good matching game? Find and rhyme these wordy shamrocks.
9. Get all the wiggles out with this game of leaping leprechauns. You can even mix things up to make it your own.
10. Create this sticky space for your kids to turn you wall into a work of Saint Paddy’s Day art. The kids will have so much fun watching their creations come to life!