Find other home storage projects here:
1. Re purpose old pallets for organizing your gardening tools.
2. Organize and stack your dirty laundry for a more condensed organizational hack.
3. Make something for the kids to toss all of their outdoor toys in.
4. Organize your entry way with a shelf and coat hooks made from an old pallet.
5. Hang all of your coffee mugs in one convenient location.
6. Store tall sports equipment in the garage.
7. Get your shoes off the floor and out of cluttered piles near the front door with a pallet-turned-shoe-rack.
8. Make a place to stash your chargeable items.
9. Display your collection of wine and wine glasses.
10. Keep your bikes on their feet with this pallet project.