Most people rely on disposable makeup remover wipes to remove stubborn makeup, and they seem to work quite well, too. However, as it turns out, these wipes aren’t fully able to get all the makeup off. So, a lot of people have been switching to reusable makeup remover cloths, which have been deemed to be a game-changing solution for removing makeup!
Efficient, cost-effective, and gentle, makeup remover cloths certainly offer better and bigger advantages over other makeup removing solutions and methods.
The chances are that once you start using reusable makeup remover cloths, you aren’t likely to go back to anything else.
Makeup Remover Cloths – The What, The Why and The How
As the name suggests, a makeup remover cloth is a piece of cloth that helps you wipe off and remove makeup from your face. Then, you can wash the cloth and reuse it the next time you need to remove makeup.
While you can use different types of cloths to serve this purpose, microfiber makeup remover cloths are the more popular and common option. A microfiber cloth consists of very small fibers that are usually a blend of nylon and polyester. These fibers work really well for removing stubborn makeup by lifting and holding on to dirt and makeup residue.
Microfiber makeup remover cloths are more well-suited for several reasons such as:
- They are extremely gentle on the face, and they do a great job even with less pressure.
- They are soft and not at all abrasive, which allows one to wipe makeup off their face without experiencing any skin irritation.
- The tiny microfibers work their way through the layers of makeup and offer a more thorough cleansing.
- The fibers hold on to the makeup particles like a magnet and lock them away, resulting in a much cleaner, makeup-free look.
There are multiple reasons why you should start using reusable makeup remover cloths for removing makeup. From leaving your face makeup-free to removing dead skin cells to improving the skin texture, the benefits are likely to win you over.
- The most important reason for using makeup remover cloths is that they really do work! They are super effective at picking up every bit of your makeup owing to the tiny fibers that get into the creases and fine lines of your skin.
- These cloths are reusable, which means you’ll be saving so much money in the long run. You can reuse them as many as a hundred times without having to burn a hole in your pocket.
- They are super versatile and allow one to customize their cleaning routine. For instance, some people prefer using just the cloth on its own for removing their makeup. On the other hand, some use it to wipe the makeup and clean their face again with a cleanser. It all comes down to your personal preferences and skin care needs.
- Makeup remover cloths do the job without using any chemicals, and this has to be one of its biggest benefits. You simply need to dampen the cloth with water to make them work. A lot of people experience irritation and sensitivity when they use makeup wipes, especially in the areas around their eyes. This is mainly because some wipes contain different chemical ingredients that can cause irritation. However, reusable makeup remover cloths are chemical-free and don’t cause any skin issues.
- They work effortlessly by taking off your makeup swiftly in a single smooth swipe. Simply wet the cloth, wipe it across your face, and you can crawl into bed with a completely makeup-free face!
- There’s no denying the fact that these cloths are environmentally friendly because they are reusable. By using one cloth multiple times, you get to reduce the amount of waste significantly. Moreover, since they don’t contain any chemicals, you won’t be flushing any down the drain.
There’s no rocket science with using reusable makeup remover cloths. Simply follow these steps, and you are done.
- Dampen the cloth in warm water.
- Gently rub it all over the face and eyes in gentle circular motions.
- Re-soak the cloth if needed.
- Thoroughly rinse the cloth once done and then hang it to dry.
Makeup remover cloths undoubtedly present an excellent solution for wiping off even the most stubborn makeup effortlessly. They are cost-effective, efficient, environmentally friendly, soft, gentle on the face, and reusable!
Get your hands on a nice, fluffy microfiber cloth and remove all the makeup from your face with great ease and convenience.
With these makeup remover cloths, you no longer have to worry about replacing makeup wipes or cotton balls every month. Additionally, you will save so much time because they will cut down your skincare, cleansing routine time to such a great extent.
So, are you ready to invest in a nice makeup remover cloth that will likely last you a few hundred uses?