Family Movie Night: Bucket List
If you’re trying to make your movie night the best, I’ve got a bucket list for you! This list is meant to keep people interested and engaged when a movie night routine can get a little drab. The most important ingredient to make a movie night the best, is to have fun while you’re making memories together.
- Make a fort to watch the movie in
- Take a drive and watch a movie in the great outdoors
- Make a movie theater in your backyard
- Watch a movie in the bathtub! Fill it full of blankets and pillows.
- Make a themed snack that pairs with your movie (cauldron cakes with Harry Potter, Blue Milk with Star Wars, etc.)
- Place a mustache/kiss lips on your tv. Every time a character lines up with the mustache or lips, pause the show because everyone has to run a lap around the backyard or do a dare.
- Movie Night Bingo: Make a bingo card for the movie with words/people/places. Whoever wins Bingo first gets a prize! Grab some Bingo cards here.
- Make a Movie-related craft: if you’re watching The Lego Movie, have a Master-Builder contest. For a movie like Goonies, have a scavenger hunt!