1. Use plastic bottles to create upcycled pencil cases.
2. Hang on to the caps from plastic bottles to make colorful hanging curtains.
3. Keep potted plants alive with this nifty drip irrigation.
4. Use old plastic bottles to create washable storage baskets.
5. Follow this simple tutorial for an artsy bowl made from old plastic bottles.
6. Make this cute gift with your kids for teachers.
7. Store plastic bags in this home made dispenser.
8. Don’t worry about kids stomping on your sprinkler this summer when it’s made from a recycled water bottle.
9. These cute turtles are another fun project for the kiddos.
10. These tiny purses are a fun craft for any age.
11. Grow a garden anywhere in your house with recycled hanging planters.
12.For the animal lover, give the gift of adorable cat planters.