Make your home decor look fantastic with these IKEA hacks. You’ll love these home decor ideas.
1. Hack the BEKVAM Step Stool
If you like the paint on this stool its called Apron Strings by Miss Mustard Seed’s Milk Paint.
2. Hack the VARIERA Plastic Bag Dispenser
Buy one for storing trash bags and one for keeping that wrapping paper more organized.
3. Hack the TARVA Chest
IKEA hack your way to turning this three drawer dresser into an organized study.
4. Hack the GRUNDTAL Magnetic Knife Rack
This magnetic strip can be used for toys and hair pins alike!
5. Hack the RAST 3-Drawer Chest
This simple dresser IKEA hack makes one heck of a work station.
6. Hack the EKBY ALEX Shelf
Who knew a pair of legs could make such a difference!?
7. Hack the BEKVAM Kitchen Cart
You can transform this kitchen cart to match any decor style.
8. Hack the SEKTION Cabinet Series
Transform a simple shell of a cabinet into a little tot’s dream doll house.
9. Hack the Tall BILLY Bookcase
Securing your bookcase to the wall and adding a bit of trim makes for an easy built-in book shelving system.
10. Hack the Short BILLY Bookcase
Here, the short Billy bookcase was re-imagined into a highly efficient and functional kitchen island!
11. Hack the KALLAX Shelf Unit
Turn your standard bedside book organizer into a stuffed animal holder!
12. Hack the DOKUMENT Magazine File
Now you finally have a place for those awkward root vegetables.
Find these IKEA hacks and other IKEA DIY projects at the following resources: