Celebrating May Day this year? Here are a few of my favorite May Day ideas for a fun springtime celebration! Your May Day party will be talked about for years!
1. Make these beautiful hydrangea cupcakes!
2. Bring a little of spring time from Paris to your home.
3. Let your neighbors know you’re ready for your May Day party.
4. Make these DIY watercolor butterflies to scatter throughout your place settings.
5. These DIY wallflowers are easy to make and add lots of “May” to your walls.
6. This sweet and delicate decor is made from real eggshells and May flowers.
7. Hang these gorgeous vases on your wall and fill them with flowers perfect for the season!
8. Pick your favorite pot, flower vase, pitcher (whatever!) and pack them full of tulips.
9. Looking for more places to show off your May Day flowers? Try this DIY chandelier.
10. Pull out that burlap! It isn’t just for fall decor. Paint this stenciled bird in bright may colors for more May day decor.
I found the May Day party ideas and May Day crafts featured in the article here: